Each estimate generated by ClaraPrice is de-identified to maintain the privacy of user data. Estimates that are created are not necessarily for the user creating the estimate. The estimate creator will have full control of their estimates allowing access only to those they intend to share it with.
Articles in this section
- Are hospitals that show higher prices going to give better care?
- Do you provide estimates outside of the U.S.?
- How are complications categorized (CC/MCC)?
- How are estimate costs determined?
- How do ClaraPrice estimates compare to billed charges?
- How do health complications affect the cost of surgery?
- How do I find my medical records (EHR)?
- How do I know the quality of my provider?
- How do you protect my data?
- What is a DRG?