ClaraPrice uses a proprietary formula created by a team of experts working in hospital billing departments. The formula is driven by the DRG and the conditions/complications factors for each case. The pricing data tied to each DRG and patient case factors come from the accepted and regulated system created by the U.S. government for Medicare payments.
Articles in this section
- Are hospitals that show higher prices going to give better care?
- Do you provide estimates outside of the U.S.?
- How are complications categorized (CC/MCC)?
- How are estimate costs determined?
- How do ClaraPrice estimates compare to billed charges?
- How do health complications affect the cost of surgery?
- How do I find my medical records (EHR)?
- How do I know the quality of my provider?
- How do you protect my data?
- What is a DRG?