After saving a ClaraPrice estimate, a patient will be able to download or print the entire estimate with the final DRG and CC/MCC. The patient may then contact their insurance company with this information to see how much is covered by their policy, once they choose the hospital/provider.
Articles in this section
- Are hospitals that show higher prices going to give better care?
- Do you provide estimates outside of the U.S.?
- How are complications categorized (CC/MCC)?
- How are estimate costs determined?
- How do ClaraPrice estimates compare to billed charges?
- How do health complications affect the cost of surgery?
- How do I find my medical records (EHR)?
- How do I know the quality of my provider?
- How do you protect my data?
- What is a DRG?