We update our data as soon as the codes are released by the government departments that check on the most recent conditions and complication factors appearing on claims throughout the nation’s hospitals.
Articles in this section
- Are hospitals that show higher prices going to give better care?
- Do you provide estimates outside of the U.S.?
- How are complications categorized (CC/MCC)?
- How are estimate costs determined?
- How do ClaraPrice estimates compare to billed charges?
- How do health complications affect the cost of surgery?
- How do I find my medical records (EHR)?
- How do I know the quality of my provider?
- How do you protect my data?
- What is a DRG?