Any patient can check a nation-wide database provided by the government department that oversees Medicare programs, which most hospitals provide data to show they meet quality measures. Click here to check a hospital quality rating.
Articles in this section
- Are hospitals that show higher prices going to give better care?
- Do you provide estimates outside of the U.S.?
- How are complications categorized (CC/MCC)?
- How are estimate costs determined?
- How do ClaraPrice estimates compare to billed charges?
- How do health complications affect the cost of surgery?
- How do I find my medical records (EHR)?
- How do I know the quality of my provider?
- How do you protect my data?
- What is a DRG?